Tuesday, November 10, 2009

oCtoBeR

OCTOBER "09" has been a Busy-Growing-Crazy-Loud-Funny-Long, ADVENTURE of a Month....
We will start with some of our family October Birth--days we like to keep on our calendars!
In the Picture Below is Derek's lil brother Colton who turned the big 16 on the 14th, which in fact Mom (Parker) threw Colton a big SA-priZe Friend birthday party (a really nice turn out -23 16 yr old kids, and Colton was infact happileeeeee SA-pRiZ-d):]
*Dale (my brother) Turned 31 hahaha on the 2nd
*Jesse turned 32 on the 14th
* Colton turned 16 on the 14th too
*My dear Grandpa O'barr turned 76 on the 17th
*My Amazing Uncle Mike's was on the 27th
*My dear Grandma O'barr turned 76 on the 30th
"So Happy birthdayagain if not yet to u GUYS" xoxo, The Walker Family


The 8th was our 4 year's for Derek and I, we called it a night in with a romance movie, and candle light dinner....;)

So a happy us day <<<333






UPDATE ON OUR SWEET LOVABLE KISSABLE EMMETT
Emmett sat up on the 12th
Emmett said his 1st word (speaking 2 daddy )"Hi" on the 26th







HALLOWEEN FUN "09"
-MOMMY WAS A KITTY
-SPENCER WAS DARTH VADOR
-DESIRAE WAS A WITCH
-DALLAS WAS BUZZ LIGHTYEAR
-EMMETT WAS WOODY



MY LIL BUZZ AND WOODY

OUR HAUNTED HOUSES WE MADE...NOT ONLY HOUSES WE MADE....BUT MADE A FUN MESS FOR MOMMY- MESS WAS WELL WORTH THE FUN ;]










SPENCER'S 1ST HALLOWEEN PARTY




US GIRLS NIGHT OUT WITH OUT THE BOYS
















5 comments:

Logan and Toni said...

loved your kids costumes they are so cute!! The woody and buzz idea is classic :] hope your baby is feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

Kimmie I miss working with you your witch costume is so cute!!

Carpenter Column said...

Very cute - love the halloween picts! Little Emmet is growing right up!

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a busy and fun month. Happy anniversary!October is actually chock full of birthdays. If you count everyone on the O'Barr side there are only about 8 days that someone does not have a birthday. Crazy huh? Even crazier is that my mom, Aunt Dianna, actaully remembers everyone's birthday! Her's, my dad, my sis Elizabeth, my father in law and my hubby were some of them too. Too much cake for me!

Julie said...

Looks like Halloween was alot of fun!