Monday, February 8, 2010

Today

Today's has been in the fast lane since 7am 4 me...the usual, get all my kids fed a balanced breakfast, all teeth brushed, all there hair done and mine, home work signed and done & in backpacks zipped up, older kids to school, followed by a Dr. appointment and off to the pharmacy then from there, to the grocery store-checked off my millions of things we needed, my little boy's kept fed and HAPPY Happy is the key for me to get ANYTHING ACCOMPLISHED, dipper changing, the regular daily house work, dry cleaners, putting gas in the car for husband to go to work so he is not late, preparing a lunch sack for husband for work, Basically just a marathon today against the clock, need-less to say dinner was hot and done...ready by 630. Then i got thinking to myself as we all sat down to eat (while the us ta be empty kitchen sink of dishes is magically appearing with those darn dishes again), yup i totally forgot to eat today?!! , and for once last week i finally convinced my self to buy a nice cell phone for me. all my cell phones in the past were good...but not like this new one I got (it was very nice). I loved it so much and yup today sometime today I lost it!! don't ask me where..I ain't gotta clue! I have never felt so UN-organized with out it. Its a insane story I know..
Well, I'm off to getting the little ones to bed, I knew if I was gonna write about my day on here or in my journal it better be before getting them to sleep...because I'm right behind them tonight =)
-seriously don't know what to do about the phone though I've looked high and low!

2 comments:

Julie said...

O I am soo sorry to hear your phone is lost. I hope you find it. You sound so busy! Keep up the good work you are for sure gonna win momma of the year award! :)

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

You are SUPER-MOM!!!
I hope your phone turns up.