Thursday, December 3, 2009

free christmas cards

foward email from my cousin Fawn!!
Thank you by the way Fawny...they turned out great!

--I got this from my friend Kami, and I ordered my 50 Christmas cards tonight! I only paid $3.19 for shipping. You add your own picture(s) and choose your backgrounds, etc. They should be here within the week, and they even come with their envelopes. I am so excited! I usually make my cards, but I didn't have any time this year. So now I can still send something out, and not worry about my time. Anyway, have fun!


Hey friends, I have an awesome deal for you. I just ordered 50 Christmas cards for just the price of shipping. Here is the website you go to : http://www.seehere.com. Shop around and order the card you like ( the code only works on the 4 x 8 photo cards ) Then when you're ready to check out, there is a promo - code box at the bottom. Enter this code : newbaby and there you go, 50 cards for only the price of shipping !

2 comments:

Bongard Family said...

Awesome Kimmie! I was going to get some from Costco today but couldn't pass this up.

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

You have such a cute blog!!!
Your family is beautiful!!