Thursday, September 10, 2009

What%*@!! My lil bro is friends and has been hanging out with a CELEB??!!!~

Okayy so first of all... I knew my brother Sammy has like a MILLION friends, and he has a heart the size of Texas. And I love to talk and have conversations with my family every chance I get....because I Love and miss them ALL so much..and I also miss them being apart of my daily life.
( I am from Boston, and thats where all my family lives...besides myself and 2 other family members ).
My favorite conversation ever was todays! It was my brother Sammy, he was telling me about his first day back to school- BOSTON NEWBURY COLLEGE. Which by the way Sammy is loving and doing very well in his college. Then brings up his plans tonight going to a Professional Fight....his plans involved
NBA Glen Davis! I said "sammy how do u know him"??
"Oh, kim". "I Trained him in Pro Fighting".
Any-ways, to make this story short..
I guess Glen Davis is really a down to Earth guy!!

Ps...sammy I love you and i am sooo PROUD of you!! And the reason why it was my FAVORITE conversation was because he seemed soooooo HAPPY with his LIFE and he found his PASSION!!!!!
















No comments: