Sunday, September 27, 2009

tHe biRt-day Pahtayyyyy....

As most of you guys know.... SEPTEMBER is a Heck-tic month for our Home!!
WE first have our son, Dallas's Birthday on the 5Th.
My sister, Vanessa's Birthday on the 13Th.
My Niece, Desirae's Birthday on the 22Nd.
Another Sister of mine, Seraphina is on the 28Th.
And then my Nephew Spencer's is on the 30Th.
So Seriously no more babies are planned for a September due date in my family =)
~Derek and I are obviously, are in charge of 3 of 5 BUSY birthday fun~
we are are 2 down birthdays down; 1 to GO.

The pictures below is Desirae's and Spencer's Family BBQ for both there Birthday's









Seriously they are such Good kids, & what a blessing they have been to us in our life!! Desirae and Spencer have been and are, Great examples to Me and Derek. They have taught us many things... these things I speak of, I dont think we could have learned on are own. They truly have Such Sweet spirit's, And have embraced the Walker home with those Sweet spirits, and have touched our hearts for ever!



My Desie and SpenC !


1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

Awww. they're SO CUTE! How sweet are they?? KIMMIE.. you look HOT girl.. YOu're SOOO SKINNY.. DAAAANG! :] September is a busy month for you guys.. FUN